Friday, June 27, 2008

we go back

This sucks.

Addiction, I mean.

I have seen so many people go from hell...the hell of the cycle....to freedom...and we blossom...become human again...we smile...we cannot believe that we were ever stuck back there...cannot believe that happened to us....but...we know now..we know..that we are free...we are unstoppable.

then

for whatever reason....many of us get to that point.....

and then we go back.

we say...when we are at our worst...who am I? who have I become? this is not like me! it's like i am a different person!

and now...as an observer....seeing people that I know...talking with them intimately on a regular basis......

I can honestly say..that from the OUTSIDE..... it looks like two different people as well.

in almost every way.

worried about a friend today :(

No comments: