Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spirituality

The last thing I want to do is to tell YOU what to believe...or how to think or act.....

I'm just sharing what's going on with me.

I shared a bit about Spirituality...or my search for God early on....because I know that many people that i've come across are like I was...and struggle with this higher power thing...or....lots of 'em don't even struggle...they just don't believe at all......and that's ok (with me lol).

but....because there did seem to be so many people without any sort of faith or belief in God....I decided to share that part of my journey as well.

As my beliefs began to form I sort of shied away from discussing it here...only because...when I didn't believe...I really didn't want anyone else shoving THEIR beliefs down MY throat.

but I read something the other day...a very short quote that I would like to share...

"You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." C.S. Lewis

No comments: