Friday, February 29, 2008

Mind, Body, Spirit

This ‘stuff’ is suddenly everywhere.

I had a pinched sciatic nerve a few months back…I could barely walk…a virtual stranger gives me the name of some guy that she says does ‘body work’ and is amazing….I saw doctors…took pain pills….and steroids…got SOME relief…but…called this guy…who has done physical therapy and also massage…

As it turns out..he does ‘holistic body work’ which is BALANCE between mind, body, and spirit.

Neat.

Spirit.

What is my spirit?

Orrrr

Hmmm

What part of me is not?

It really is everywhere…every book I pick up..even the latest fiction novel that I started has a ‘message’ for me…it’s on tv….the radio..it’s EVERYWHERE….

It

What is IT?

The idea that….My thoughts and my physical reality are intertwined.

The idea that ….we are all connected.

The idea that….thoughts are energy…and can actually affect CHANGE.

The concepts….ego…awareness….gratitude….emotions…acceptance…. forgiveness…… synchronicity…. presence…surrender….

The idea that… I am not who I think I am.

Suddenly…things that I have heard all of my life…I ‘GET’ it….I have the power to make my life anything that I want it to be….

This 'stuff'' is not about RECOVERY......this 'stuff' is about the human experience.

There is more to life than I ever imagined.

No comments: