Thursday, October 16, 2008

I can do this...

Second post today---

It was good to be there....

comfortable.

I only cried a little :)

The fact is....I sort of worked through most of my 'stuff' this morning...preparing for the appointment.

You know...I've talked before about how difficult it is for me to put names to my feelings.

But....there's more to it than that....I have always PRETENDED to be ok even when I'm not.....there was no way to tell what was going on inside...by looking at the outside.

I tend to keep whatever's going on on the inside....on the inside....LOL unless I'm really angry -

so this is tough....coming here...these past few days...and not too long ago it also happeneded....these...blues...this...whatever it is....it's not easy saying...I'm not strong...I'm not ...I'm not OK.

but day after day, I come here...I'm practically a cheer-leader.....Y O U C A N DO THIS.....

and I talk alot about the feelings...mood swings, etc. in sort of general terms.

it would feel dishonest to only write when I'm happy and things are going well...

I'm surprising myself in many ways these days.....

I'm not perfect.

Life's not perfect..

But all I have to deal with is right now....and I can do that.

No comments: