Thursday, January 24, 2008

Waiting for the Other Shoe to Drop

I’ve been thinking…how easy it’s been…I mean..my LIFE has been easy lately…no tragedy…no heartbreak…the stress that I’ve encountered is minimal (although the OLD peg would’ve blown it out of proportion).

I am starting to get nervous.

I KNOW that that is RIDICULOUS and I KNOW that being present in this moment would take care of that…I do not have to worry about something going wrong….I don’t even know WHAT I am worried about? Just that….something will happen.

Funny..there are times in my life when I just feel like…I am so so fortunate…my life is so wonderful and easy…and I almost feel GUILTY that things are so ‘good’.

Then

There are those times…when… it just feels like..I will suffer forever… that EVERYTHING (bad) seems to happen to me…and one after the other after the other I am bombarded with tragedy…or at least grave difficulty…. that the pain that I have to endure is not fair, is not bearable, and will be unending.

OK…the guilt is gone…yes…I have had my share of cr*p….but not today.... today is good…and I will enjoy it…..

I deserve it.

*********************************************************************************************************************
We don’t always get what we deserve, and we should be grateful for that. -- My Grammy

No comments: