Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ruined my whole day

I'm having a horrible day.

In the past...I would have minimized this...I mean...c'mon..it's not THAT bad - I have a friend who always says "if nobody's dead...no blood on the floor...police are not here...can't be THAT bad" lol and..there is SOME truth to that....

thinking that way helps to keep things in perspective....so I don't make mountains out of molehills...create unnecessary drama...BUT

minimizing this isn't ok either....feeling like...this shouldn't BOTHER me because, in the scheme of things...it's not that big of a deal.

the fact is...it DOES bother me...and attempts at making those feelings just go away...well...that causes 'emotional' problems.

So I'm trying to just deal with it.

In a few hours we will all sit down and discuss it.
The boys will roll their eyes and wish I would shut the hell up.

Likely they won't SAY that tho. lol

I am sorry for the way that I responded...but my 'issues' are valid...and so are my feelings.

I am going to try to just ALLOW myself to just feel this...even tho it's uncomfortable.

No comments: