Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Language of Newcomers

Desperate
confused
ashamed
afraid
distraught
tired
Hopeless
alone
can’t stop
can’t tell
help me
split-personality (like a different person)
downward spiral
again and again and again,
have to stop
THIS time I will
no way out
never thought I’d be here
why me?
How?
Does anyone understand?
Nightmare
ruined my life
hate myself
a mess
Rock bottom
bad situation
suffering
feel awful
before it’s too late
it's too late
admitting it
So much debt
gotta stop
what to do?
had enough
need relief
Struggling
need advice
lying to my family
vicious cycle
quick fix
Beast
monster
lost my soul
want to die

*************************
Many people have felt this way...and today...have joy.
There is hope.
You are not alone.

Reach out.

1 comment:

sramirez93 said...

i believe this is what my father would descibe himself. It scary for me to see this "language" and think of my father at the same time.

I believe these "language" was coming straight from your soul right?
I have read comments from linda and suggested you write a book and i think that is a good idea